Suffolk/Essex: Husband and wife team launches Rainbow International cleaning franchise
James and Pippa Hart have taken on a franchise with Rainbow International, which is owned and operated under licence in the UK by facility services group ISS.
The Rainbow International concept provides a rapid response to householders and businesses hit by flood, fire and accidental damage, and to wide variety of commercial organisations that require specialist cleaning.
Operatinig from a base on the Farthing Road Industrial Estate in Ipswich, the new franchise will provide cover along the coast from Lowestoft to Clacton, as well as Bury St Edmunds and surrounding villages.
Six jobs have been created as a result of the launch, with more expected to follow as the business grows.
“We have invested heavily in the latest disaster recovery and cleaning equipment which, combined with skilled and experienced technicians, enables us to provide a fast and effective service to our customers,” said Mr Hart.
You may also want to watch:
“When people are faced with the trauma of a fire or flood in their home or business, we have the expertise to help them when they need it most.
“We can turn the situation round and restore properties and their contents to pristine condition. Our technicians are highly-trained to deal with any given situation and our work is carried out to the highest standard.”
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
The Rainbow International network is used by leading insurance and loss adjusting companies and also works for many national, regional and local commercial organisations.
Mr Hart, who previously ran a company in the financial services sector in London, added that it was a long-held ambition to run his own business in Suffolk, where he has lived with his wife and two children for 15 years.
“I have always wanted to run my own business and to be able to do it in Suffolk and provide a much needed service to the local community is just fantastic,” he said
“We plan to build our reputation within the local community by delivering exceptional customer care and then to expand our range of specialist commercial and domestic cleaning services.”