Suffolk: Expanded format unveiled for annual business exhibition
THE 2013 Suffolk Business Exhibition is open for bookings, with this year’s version of the annual showcase event set to feature increased floor space and extended opening hours.
This year’s exhibition is being held on Wednesday, May 1 at Trinity Park, Ipswich, with the venue’s main exhibition hall being supplemented by a large marquee alongside the nearby Trinity Rooms complex.
Besides being bigger than in previous years, the exhibition will also be open for longer, running from 11am until 7pm and including an exhibitors’ breakfast, sponsoed by Trinity Park.
The only requirement for businesses wishing to exhibit at the event is that they must be a member the Ipswich & Suffolk Small Business Association (ISSBA) and/or Suffolk Chamber of Commerce.
Roger Barcham, chairman of ISSBA, said: “ We are delighted that the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce has agreed to be a strategic partner of the event again this year and delighted that they are encouraging other local organisations to get involved with sponsorship opportunities.
You may also want to watch:
“Their support is paramount to us putting on such a successful event. I would also like to say thank you to our media partners Archant, who are once again supporting our event.”
John Dugmore, chief executive of Suffolk Chamber, added: “One of the great strengths of the business community in Suffolk is its willingness to come together and work as one to find new ways of working and creating new opportunities.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
“The Suffolk Business Exhibition is a key part of the business calendar and as a Chamber we are pleased to once again be a strategic partner. We encourage small and medium sized firms to attend and in the current economic challenging environment, work together over the year ahead.”
For details of prices and to book a stand at the event visit www.issba.co.uk . Sponsorship opportunities are also available – call Kim Brown at Boleyn Events on 01473 712330 or 07740 563198.
Admission to the exhibition for visitors on the day is open to all and free of charge.