Bury St Edmunds firm shortlisted in legal awards
- Credit: Alison McKenny
Greene & Greene Solicitors is one of eight national firms shortlisted for Firm of the Year in the Human Resources Category (outside London) as part of the Legal 500 UK Awards 2019.
It is a ‘double delight’ for Greene & Greene as Selene Holden, head of the Employment Team has also been recognised and is shortlisted for Individual of the Year (Outside London) in the Human Resources category.
The Legal 500 Awards 2019 recognise and reward the best in-house and private practice teams and individuals over the past 12 months. The awards are handed to the elite legal practitioners, based on the most comprehensive research into the UK legal market. The Legal 500 conduct over 50,000 interviews to ascertain the winners, who will be invited to a dinner in London on 6 February 2019, to celebrate with their peers.
Greene & Greene Solicitors is recognised as a top-tier firm in four of its core practice areas.
The Legal 500 2018 Edition recommended 21 of Greene & Greene’s lawyers across 12 different practice areas. Four lawyers are singled out as ‘Leading Individuals’ with one praised as a ‘Next generation Lawyer’.
You may also want to watch:
Stuart Hughes, managing partner at Greene & Greene said:“We are naturally delighted and immensely proud of Selene, Greg and Angharad for achieving the huge accolade of being shortlisted. Both our firm and its clients are extremely fortunate to have a team of such committed and exceptionally talented lawyers. We wish Selene and the team all the very best on the night.”
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 6 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 7 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 9 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
- 10 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming