Suffolk firms Echo Barrier and Apex Roofing among Builder & Engineer Awards finalists
- Credit: Archant
Two Suffolk firms in are in the running to be named Supplier of the Year to the construction industry at a national awards ceremony next month.
Both Sudbury-based Echo Barrier and Apex Roofing from Lowestoft are among the six finalists in the category which forms part of the Builder & Engineer Awards.
Echo Barrier, which supplies accoustic panels and fencing to reduce the impact of noise from construction sites on nearby residents and workers, has achieved major growth this year including deals with clients including Balfour Beatty and London Underground.
Apex Roofing has been nominated in recognition of its reputation as one of the most trusted roofing companies in the East of England.
Jackie Biswell, who set up Apex Roofing in 2012, said: “We’re absolutely thrilled to have been shortlisted for Supplier of the Year.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a real testament to how hard the team have worked to build up a trustworthy and efficient reputation over the years.”
Also in contention for the Supplier of the Year award are Bromak, Garic, Hays Construction & Property and Parker Merchanting. The winner will be announced at the awards ceremony which is to held on November 19 at The Point, part of Lancashire County Cricket Club’s Old Trafford headquarters in Manchester.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Major delays on A14 near Ipswich as broken down crane blocks carriageway
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge