Suffolk: Freerange lands wildlife trust HR contract
A WEST Suffolk human resources company has won a contract to work with the Suffolk Wildlife Trust.
Freerange HR, which is based in Sudbury and is still in its first year of business, has been retained by the trust – the county’s biggest voluntary organisation – to support its management team.
Freerange offers both day-to-day support and longer-term business development advice to a range of small and medium-sized clients.
Deborah Thomas, managing director at Freerange, said: “I’m delighted to be working with Suffolk Wildlife Trust.
“I think they do a fabulous job, protecting the varied and beautiful habitats within Suffolk. The trust is a prestigious organisation and working with their innovative and forward-thinking team will be very exciting.
You may also want to watch:
Julian Roughton, chief executive at Suffolk Wildlife Trust, said: “Our focus is on safeguarding and improving Suffolk’s natural environment. The support of Freerange HR enables us to do this knowing that when it comes to HR issues we have expertise available when we need it.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Cornell attracting Championship interest as Ipswich contract is terminated
- 6 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 7 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 8 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 9 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Oxford boss hits out at 'ludicrous' League One spending while appearing to take swipe at Ipswich Town