Suffolk: Hi-tech registration lined up for Anglia Business Exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of the Anglia Business Exhibition, being held in Ipswich in May, will be using the latest registration technology to help exhibitors and visitors connect with their customers.
The Ipswich & Suffolk Small Business Association (ISSBA), which stages the annual event in partnership with Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, is working with interactive event solutions firm Blendology, whose branded “oneTap” badges help participants to engage with their customers in real life at the event or online.
James Davey, chairman of ISSBA, said: “We have decided to invest in this amazing registration and connect software, and can see the benefits that it will not only bring to us as the organisers, but for our exhibitors and visitors too.
“This also shows our commitment to the growth and success of the exhibition. More information on this new technology will be published later and we can’t wait to announce the equipment’s full functionality.”
The Anglia Business Exhibition takes place at Trinity Park, Ipswich, on Wednesday, May 7, with additional exhibition space in a newly-introduced marquee area now open for bookings.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Davey said: “We are also delighted to announce that the marquee is now open for stand bookings. New for this year, positioned between the main exhibition centre and the Trinity Rooms, the marquee will be a prime area to exhibit. With the main exhibition centre sold out, demand for stands in the marquee will be high.”
A few stands are also still available in the Trinity Rooms, which has been designated as the Business Start Up Area.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 5 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 6 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 7 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 8 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 9 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 10 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown
Stands can be booked online at www.angliabusinessexhibition.com . To be eligible, exhibitors must belong to ISSBA or Suffolk Chamber and to book will need their ISSBA login details or Suffolk Chamber members’ area login details, their public liability insurance number and a payment card. For details on how to join ISSBA, go to www.issba.co.uk .
Mr Davey added: “This year in particular we have seen a huge increase in interest from businesses who wish to become sponsors or strategic partners.
“We have had a fantastic response and have now completely sold out of sponsorship packages. I think this is an encouraging sign that there is growing business optimism and that the exhibition is the perfect platform to showcase all that is good about Suffolk businesses.”
Entrance to the event is free and visitors can pre-register online at www.angliabusinessexhibition.com/visitor-information/pre-register-here which provides the opportunity to invite clients and guests, and chance to win a £25 iTunes voucher.