Suffolk: Menta launches business clubs to support start-up ventures
Enterprise agency Menta has launched five business clubs across Suffolk, offering support for people thinking about setting up a small business.
The clubs will meet monthly in Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Felixstowe, Sudbury and Haverhill and will cover issues including business planning, marketing, social media, web sites, finance and media relations.
Alex Till, chief executive of Menta, said: “Our aim is to support and encourage people to start their own business and become their own boss.
“The Menta Business Clubs are free to attend and are a great opportunity for people to learn the tools of modern business to enable them to put their ideas into practice.”
Phil Pethybridge, who will host the clubs on behalf of Menta, added: “I regularly meet people with great ideas but they are just not sure how to start the journey of making it a reality.
You may also want to watch:
“The Menta Business Clubs are designed to support great ideas and get people going on their journeys. There are no business egos or attitudes, just honest support and guidance.”
The regular venues for the business clubs are the IP-City Centre in Bath Street, Ipswich, the Vision Centre in Eastern Way, Bury, JobCentre Plus in Hamilton Road, Felixstowe, Sudbury Town Hall, on Market Hill, Sudbury, and the Menta Business Centre in Hollands Road, Haverhill.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 8 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
For details of dates and times, call Menta on 01284 760206 or email email@example.com .