Suffolk: New book from ‘mumpreneur’ Rachel Henke
A “MUMPRENEUR” has had a book published with advice on how businesses can use the internet to their advantage.
Rachel Henke, who lives in Needham Market, has written a new book, The Niche Expert, which provides a step-by-step guide to building an effective social media and online marketing campaign.
The mum-of-two started a home business after returning from living abroad. She wanted to work around her children while building relationships in a new area.
Mrs Henke, who has also written Confidence in High Heels – Unstoppable Confidence for Women, is determined to help other entrepreneurs get the helping hand needed to combine family life with running a business.
She said: “Small business owners and solo entrepreneurs have incredible power at their fingertips and I wanted to help more people get their unique message out to the world – no matter where they are based.”
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Henke is also the founder of The Niche Expert System, which involves teaching solo and home-based entrepreneurs how to become go-to experts in their field.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!