Suffolk Young Farmers milk campaign for all it’s worth
ALL across the county the members of Suffolk Young Farmers Clubs have embarked on what has been named Operation Moo.
We want the young people of Suffolk between the ages of 10 and 30 to come along and give us a try.
The motto of “You don’t have to be a farmer to be a young farmer” is true in every way and only 40% of our members are actually involved in farming.
So whether you are a teacher, at college, school or just a young person looking for something to entertain you on the long, dark, winter evenings come and give us a look.
Look out for Daisy and her friends who have been released on a profile raising mission across the county to find your nearest club.
You may also want to watch:
Rumours of Daisy’s grazing in the Hadleigh area are rife and Hollow Trees Farm have reported Daisy checking out their grazing over the weekend.
The Bury Daisys have been up to some exciting antics already with rumours of multiple cows in some areas and some showing signs of tiredness having a little lay down. One of Gipping Valley’s Daisy’s is keeping an eye out on the A14 near Stowmarket. There should be signs of Daisy and her friends all across the county – let us know if you spot any!
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 6 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 7 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 8 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 9 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 10 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
All the clubs will be holding new members evening’s next week with a variety of activities going on, the Senior Clubs of Bury St Edmunds, Debenham, Hadleigh, Halesworth and Stowmarket will be hosting their evenings on Wednesday, November 7, and the Juniors will be holding theirs on Friday, November 9.
The Junior Clubs (10-16) are based in Needham Market (Gipping Valley), Stanningfield nr Lavenham (Lark Valley), Semer near Hadleigh (Brett Valley) and Ufford near Woodbridge (Deben Valley).
For more information on what we get up to and to find out more please go to www.suffolkyoungfarmers.com or contact the YFC office on 01473 785547.