Take a look at Center Parcs Elveden Forest’s new waterfront accommodation
- Credit: Supplied
Take a first look at the new waterside accommodation which will be opening at a holiday village on the Norfolk/Suffolk border next year.
The waterside lodges at Center Parcs Elveden Forest will sit on the edge of the village’s picturesque lake, which more than 90% of guests spend time on or near during their stay.
Construction is due to start on the lodges in the autumn and they are due for completion in summer 2018, with booking now available.
A total of £20m was invested at Elveden Forest in 2016/17 to cater to a wider range of guests, including increasing numbers of three-generational family groups.
Martin Dalby, chief executive of Center Parcs, said: “We are very excited about this new style of accommodation which will be right in the heart of Elveden Forest.
“I believe the combination of the forest environment, coupled with the lake view, will help families switch off from the busy pace of everyday life, to connect with each other, nature and the wildlife around them.”
Built and decorated in a nautical-meets-Scandinavian style, the Waterside Lodges will have three en-suite bedrooms – two with balconies – and outdoor hot tubs.
- 1 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 2 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 3 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 4 Seven players who could leave Ipswich Town this summer
- 5 A14 westbound reopens after crash caused 7 miles of delays
- 6 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 7 Conveyor belt which carried pig carcases across Suffolk A-road is demolished
- 8 Boy, 10, asked to get in car by two men near Sudbury
- 9 Boss McKenna on Town's 'challenging and important' pre-season schedule
- 10 New landlords take over award-winning pub and brewery in Suffolk village
In addition Elveden Forest will have 51 new waterfront apartments – also due for completion next summer – while nine three-bedroom executive lodges are set to be built between the lake and the Village Square.