Take a look at Center Parcs Elveden Forest’s new waterfront accommodation
- Credit: Supplied
Take a first look at the new waterside accommodation which will be opening at a holiday village on the Norfolk/Suffolk border next year.
The waterside lodges at Center Parcs Elveden Forest will sit on the edge of the village’s picturesque lake, which more than 90% of guests spend time on or near during their stay.
Construction is due to start on the lodges in the autumn and they are due for completion in summer 2018, with booking now available.
A total of £20m was invested at Elveden Forest in 2016/17 to cater to a wider range of guests, including increasing numbers of three-generational family groups.
Martin Dalby, chief executive of Center Parcs, said: “We are very excited about this new style of accommodation which will be right in the heart of Elveden Forest.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe the combination of the forest environment, coupled with the lake view, will help families switch off from the busy pace of everyday life, to connect with each other, nature and the wildlife around them.”
Built and decorated in a nautical-meets-Scandinavian style, the Waterside Lodges will have three en-suite bedrooms – two with balconies – and outdoor hot tubs.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn
In addition Elveden Forest will have 51 new waterfront apartments – also due for completion next summer – while nine three-bedroom executive lodges are set to be built between the lake and the Village Square.