The new lifestyle revolutionaries
TWO firms have teamed up to put some “joie de vivre” into people’s lives.
Boleyn Events and The Writing House are running a series of day-long “Joie de Vivre” exhibitions in Woodbridge, Bury St Edmunds and Colchester, aimed at people wanting to increase their fitness level, and find new friends and interests.
Each will feature a wide range of stands, as well as demonstrations and opportunities for visitors to try out activities. The events are being partnered by Archant Suffolk, publishers of the EADT, Suffolk magazine and Suffolk Business.
Kim Brown of Boleyn Events said: “Our plan is to make these really lively, interactive events. There will be a wide range of exhibitors and demonstrations, which tap into a growing interest in learning and expanding our horizons.
“Some will be aimed at improving fitness levels, but also the chance to find out about leisure learning, sailing, riding and much more. Dance- based fitness, such as zumba, will also be demonstrated.”
You may also want to watch:
Vivienne Maunder of The Writing House said: “This is a completely new idea, and one that is all about lifestyle, rather than retail. One of the features of modern life – especially at the moment – is that people are wanting to enrich their lives with meaningful activities.
“We are aiming to appeal to men and women of all ages who are looking to make more of life – hence the title ‘Joie de Vivre’. It’s all about living life to the full.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 9 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 10 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
The first event takes place on Sunday, January 23, at Woodbridge School, with others at Culford School on February 20, and Stanway School on March 20.
More details are available from Boleyn Events on 01473 712330 or at www.boleyn-events.co.uk .