Third business acquisition this year for property consultants
- Credit: Archant
Fenn Wright, one of the region’s leading property consultants, has completed its second business acquisition in a month and the third this year.
Following the recent acquisition of Chelmsford based Taylor & Company, Fenn Wright has acquired the business of Newman Commercial, based at Colchester Business Park.
Jeremy Newman and his team will continue to operate as Newman Commercial from their offices at the heart of Colchester Business Park with contact numbers and email addresses remaining unchanged.
The bringing together of the three successful teams (Fenn Wright, Taylor & Company and Newman Commercial) will allow property owners, occupiers and their professional advisors access to a unique resource of market intelligence and expertise throughout Essex and Suffolk.
Newman Commercial will now be able to offer its clients an expanded range of commercial property services including:
formal ‘Red Book’ valuations,
building consultancy advice (such as building condition surveys, dilapidations** and building regulation submissions)
- 1 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 2 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 3 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 4 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 5 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 6 The former Ipswich players looking for new clubs this summer
- 7 New landlords take over award-winning pub and brewery in Suffolk village
- 8 Man caught in undercover police sting trying to meet '13-year-old girl'
- 9 Cobwebs spotted covering entire trees across Suffolk
- 10 7 of Suffolk's biggest events to celebrate the Platinum Jubilee
business rate guidance as well as assistance with a wide range of landlord and tenant negotiations.
Lewis Chambers, head of commercial at Fenn Wright said: “We very much welcome Jeremy Newman and Michael Moody’s expertise. The priority for the enlarged business will be to fully meet the needs of existing and new clients and our goal is to cement Fenn Wright’s reputation as the dominant commercial property advisor in Essex and Suffolk.”
At the beginning of the year, the business acquired Thorntons Estate Agents in Sudbury. This latest acquisition increases the Fenn Wright team of property specialists to around 150, with the expanded business now operating out of nine locations across Essex and Suffolk.