Tolleshunt Major firm Shaken Udder scoops innovation award for YogOaty product
- Credit: Shaken Udder
An Essex-based dairy firm is celebrating after one of its products scooped an innovation award.
Shaken Udder, based at Tolleshunt Major, near Maldon, won the Best Brand Extension category for its YogOaty yogurt, fruit and oat pouches which are aimed at children and come in three flavours.
The judging process considered entries from more than 20 countries.
Shaken Udder co-founder Andrew Howie said they were “over the moon” at the accolade.
“We are a small, artisan producer trying to promote delicious British dairy. It’s fantastic to be recognised amongst some of the bigger players in the industry,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“YogOaty is the first brand extension beyond our range of premium milkshakes so it’s fantastic to have all our hard work rewarded and to know that we’ve created a product that is right for today’s health-driven but time-poor consumer.”
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo