Voice Workshop and Heptagon HR to sponsor Colchester Business Enterprise Agency
- Credit: Archant
Colchester Business Enterprise Agency (Colbea) has unveiled an expanded line-up of sponsors for 2018, rounding off a successful year of growth in support from established local firms.
The latest new sponsors are Voice Workshop, a specialist training provider for teachers of singing and vocal coaches, and Heptagon HR, a human resources company focused on the SME sector, which are both based in Colchester.
They join retailer Fenwick, Nicholl’s Law and KAT Marketing whose managing director, Kat Skingle is a member of the Colbea board.
She said: “It’s a huge pleasure to be sponsoring Colbea and the vital work they are doing to support growing business in Colchester. Growing my own business from scratch has taught me that any helping hand and knowledge you can pick up along the way can make all the difference to a venture being successful.”
Debbie Winter, director at Voice Workshop, added: “I’m embedded within Colbea, so sponsorship seemed like a natural step. Moving forward, we’re also looking at the possibility of becoming involved in some of Colbea’s upcoming outreach work with schools and colleges.”
You may also want to watch:
Heptagon HR was founded by Jo Clifton who also runs Colchester’s Business Biscotti event.
Colbea chief executive Ashleigh Seymour-Rutherford said: “We are delighted to welcome Voice Workshop and Heptagon HR as our newest sponsors. As local businesses, both of these sponsorships really help to reinforce Colbea’s dedication to SMEs based in Colchester and surrounding areas.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 8 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 9 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 10 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting