STOWMARKET-BASED malt and malted products company Muntons has welcomed a new member to its marketing team.Vanessa Fowler joined Muntons Malted Ingredients in June.
STOWMARKET-BASED malt and malted products company Muntons has welcomed a new member to its marketing team.
Vanessa Fowler joined Muntons Malted Ingredients in June. Before joining the firm, she worked in marketing within a distribution organisation after attaining a First Class Honours degree from Leicester University.
Ms Fowler reports directly to MMI marketing manager Andy Janes, who welcomed her appointment.
“Vanessa will bring a new dimension to our marketing activities with her enthusiasm, drive and thorough marketing knowledge,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“We are looking to launch several new products, targeted at helping to achieve cleaner labelling in the near future, and Vanessa's appointment should help to make these a great success.”
Ms Fowler said she was looking forward to working with the team.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 6 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 7 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 8 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 9 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
Amongst the products she will be marketing are malted ingredients made from whole grains, ultra dark liquid and dried malt extracts and natural flavour enhancers.