VINCE Bamonte, senior site manager at Crest Nicholson's Cedar's Park development in Stowmarket, has scooped a regional building accolade.Mr Bamonte received a Seal of Excellence at the 2007 National House-Building Council Pride in the Job awards for the eastern region at an awards lunch.
VINCE Bamonte, senior site manager at Crest Nicholson's Cedar's Park development in Stowmarket, has scooped a regional building accolade.
Mr Bamonte received a Seal of Excellence at the 2007 National House-Building Council Pride in the Job awards for the eastern region at an awards lunch.
He is one of 400 site managers to receive the NHBC Pride in the Job Award in the summer and among 23 regional winners of the Seal of Excellence.
“I have received the Pride in the Job Award for three years running, but this is the first time that I have obtained the Seal of Excellence,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“I feel honoured as it is one of the most prestigious awards in the building industry and it is testament, not only my hard work, but also to that of my team.
“The Seal of Excellence is awarded to those whose performance is over and above what is expected and that is the practice that I follow day in, day out. If I'm going to do a job, I want to do it brilliantly, otherwise it's not worth doing.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 5 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 6 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 7 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 8 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
James Moody, managing director of Crest Nicholson (Eastern) Ltd, described him as “an exceptional site manager”.