Visit East Anglia agrees card fees deal for members with Lloyds TSB
EAST Anglian tourism bosses have secured what is thought to be the lowest rate on credit card transaction fees compared with any other part of the UK, under a deal with Lloyds TSB.
The partnership between Lloyds and Visit East Anglia (VEA) was launched at Banham Zoo, where guests got to meet the resident family of lemurs.
“In partnership with Lloyds TSB, we’re offering our members real business benefits such as preferential rates on credit card transactions, and free business banking for seven months,” said Keith Brown, VEA chief executive.
Daniel Meston, senior business development manager for Lloyds TSB Commercial, added: “Businesses are always on the lookout to reduce costs and save time and we’re keen to talk to any VEA member about how we can help them improve their efficiency through the services we offer.”
The Lloyds TSB deal forms part of a package of benefits available under a membership programme launched by VEA earlier this month.
You may also want to watch:
Martin Dupee, head of operations at Banham Zoo and a VEA board member, added: “As a package, there are some great benefits, but the Lloyds TSB deal is particularly attractive.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 4 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 5 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 6 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 7 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 8 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 9 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 10 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'