West Suffolk-based Box-it East expands with introduction of Omnidox Document Manager system
- Credit: Archant
An East Anglian document storage business is launching a new digital platform for clients to access their information electronically, creating three new jobs.
Box-it East, based near Bury St Edmunds, has already grown significantly since Claire Brooks ? who originally joined the firm as office administrator ? took over as managing director, almost exactly two years ago.
The business, whose clients include law and accountancy firms, local authorities and NHS organisations, already provides data scanning and shredding services alongside secure off-site document storage and it has now added the Omnidox Document Manager digital archive system to its offer.
Box-it East, a member of the 2016 cohort of the Future50 community of up-and-coming companies in Suffolk and Norfolk, is also helping organisations comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation which comes into force in May.
Claire Brooks said: “This is a really exciting stage in our development. The digital archive is a cost-effective, simple-to-use solution, which will save our clients time and money.
“In the past two years Box-it East has punched way above its weight. We are now a multi-award-winning company. In the past year we have increased profits by 30% and have expanded our team to 11, including an apprentice.
“Developing the new digital platform will enable us to employ a further three people, maintaining the family-run feel to the business.”
- 1 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 4 The former Ipswich players looking for new clubs this summer
- 5 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 6 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 7 Town boss McKenna adds ex-Manchester United player to coaching staff
- 8 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 9 Revealed: The top serious road crash hotspots in Suffolk
- 10 New landlords take over award-winning pub and brewery in Suffolk village
Box-it East is a patron of Suffolk enterprise agency MENTA and has Silver status under the Suffolk Carbon Charter initiative, reflecting its commitment to reducing its environmental impact.
In addition, Claire is a board member of Young Enterprise Suffolk, helping school-aged children develop entrepreneurial skills.
“I want Box-it East to be the best there is,” she says. “We offer great value for money, outstanding customer service and my vision is to continue to drive the business forward, maintaining our high standards.”