West Suffolk design agency The Finishing Post secures commission from Ridgeons
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk-based design and marketing agency The Finishing Post has developed a campaign to promote a new e-commerce website launched by regional timber and builders’ merchant Ridgeons.
It includes life-sized cut-outs of Ridgeons staff to remind visitors browsing in the company’s stores that they could save time by opening an account and using an online click and collect service.
Alex Sutton, creative director at The Finishing Post, which is based at Fornham St Genevieve, near Bury St Edmunds, said: “We are thrilled to introduce our designs across Ridgeons’ website, in-store, brochures and their on-going promotion, communicating to shoppers the time saving benefits of the new e-commerce website.”
Ridgeons has 26 branches across the region. Besides click and collect, the website offers free delivery on orders above £200, stock checks for individual branches and a calculator for products such as bricks, blocks, decking and floorboards.
The company aims to have more than 15,000 products listed on the website by the end of the year.
You may also want to watch:
The Finishing Post provides solutions in areas including packaging, branding, advertising, digital marketing, promotional literature and exhibitions.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 8 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester