‘Winning Edge’ architect Richard Jackson to speak at Suffolk Coast Business event
- Credit: Archant
A conference taking place in Suffolk later this month will focus on how small and medium-sized firms can generate demand for their products and services.
The “Routes to Market” event is being staged by Suffolk Coast Business, formerly the Heritage Coast Market Towns Initiative, and will feature entrepreneur and corporate trainer Richard Jackson as key note speaker.
Richard, co-founder of Mancroft International and architect of the Winning Edge “mindset management” programme, will be joined by David Willis, voice coach and body language expert, and Erika Clegg, creative head of Southwold-based communications design agency Spring, who will lead masterclasses.
David will guide delegates through a series of tips on how to be a more engaging communicator and Erika will provide an insight into building customer loyalty.
She said: “Spring’s raison d’etre is to help our clients capture the attention of their target market in the most effective way possible, and convert that to action.
“This boils down to having the strategic capability and creative skill to target routes to market and bring the brand alive through them. So, being a Suffolk Coast business ourself, we are delighted to support this event.”
Routes to Market will also include opportunities to learn about the power of social media, tendering for larger contracts and developing the characteristics of successful business people.
- 1 Go-ahead given for 74 new affordable homes for Suffolk town
- 2 McKenna on Hladky and Bakinson futures
- 3 Controversial statue on Stowmarket roundabout gets green light
- 4 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 5 5 of the prettiest villages in Suffolk
- 6 Missing 17-year-old boy found safe
- 7 'Let's turn this into a fortress' - Town season ticket sales hit 16k
- 8 Mike Bacon: A perfect start to hopefully a perfect season
- 9 7 roadworks Suffolk drivers should be aware of this week
- 10 Plans for second village school scrapped in favour of bigger site
The event is being held at High Lodge, Hinton, just off the A12 near Darsham, on Wednesday, March 25, from 9am to 2pm. Tickets cost £35. To book, visit www.suffolkcoastbusiness.co.uk .