Woodbridge business women launch new marketing agency called Relish
- Credit: Archant
Two businesswomen have joined forces to create a new marketing and communications agency in Woodbridge, Suffolk.
Emma Lloyd and Judi Newman have launched Relish to offer clients a range of services from social media to creating a compelling marketing story.
Emma said: “For some years, Judi and I have worked freelance with a number of SMEs and not-for-profit organisations, helping them develop their communications and marketing offering. We have always shared ideas together informally and are now excited to bring our work under one roof and articulate our own story of how we can help businesses grow.”
Relish clients include Seckford Spa, the Alde and Ore Estuary Trust and Michael Richards Hairdressers.
“There are so many inspirational businesses and charities that want to explain what they do to a wider audience,” added Judi.
You may also want to watch:
“We want to help people develop their story, and find the best way to share it.
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 10 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex