Woodbridge: MENTA relocates ‘Coffee Means Business’ networking events to Seckford Hall
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk enterprise agency MENTA has agreed a deal to switch its monthly morning coffee networking events to Seckford Hall, near Woodbridge.
MENTA’s “Coffee Means Business” sessions have been running in Kesgrave for more than three years and have grown in popularity, now regularly attracting representatives from around 50 businesses.
Leanne Castle, events co-ordinator at MENTA, said the new venue would provide more space for networking, with the first event of 2014 to be held on Tuesday, January 28.
“We charge just £2 entrance towards the cost of ‘real’ coffee,” she said. “We usually have guest speakers and this month’s four-minute speaker is John Millar of The Green Chair whose talk is entitled ‘The cigarette break for the non-smoker’.”
Coffee Means Business will take place at Seckford Hall on the last Tuesday of every month, between 9.30am and 11.30am. No pre-registration is required.
You may also want to watch:
MENTA, which is in its 30th anniversary year, is a not-for-profit organisation which supports, pre-start-ups, emerging and existing small businesses across Suffolk with advice, traning courses and events.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
- 9 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 10 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp