Woolverstone Marina Lodge Park joins Hoseasons’ Wanderwood range
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk holiday destination is set to welcome guests from across the country to a new complex of woodland lodges under a marketing partnership with self-catering specialist Hoseasons.
Woolverstone Marina Lodge Park, which consists of 10 lodges close to the River Orwell south of Ipswich, will become part of Hoseasons’ Wanderwood collection of forested locations across the UK.
Adrien Burnand, head of marketing at MDL Marinas, which includes the Woolverstone facility, said: “We’re delighted with this partnership.
“Our Woolverstone lodges are newly-built and top of the line inside and out, with significant time and investment poured into ensuring customers will be treated to the very best when they make the choice to stay with us.
“We’re sure Hoseasons’ market-leading platform is the ideal way to open up our stunning accommodation to a wider customer base, all year round.”
You may also want to watch:
Mark Warnes, property and portfolio director at Hoseasons, which is based in Lowestoft and a member of the EADT/EDP Top 100 listing of Suffolk and Norfolk’s largest companies by turnover, said the lodges were a “perfect fit” for its Wanderwood range.
“Woolverstone is exactly what we have in mind when we talk about offering a better place to stay for our customers,” he added.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 10 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
“The accommodation on offer is perfect for our Wanderwood portfolio, and we’ll be doing all we can to raise awareness of this stunning location to national audiences through our extensive marketing activity and large customer base.”