Latitude 2018: Will the World Cup be shown at Latitude?
- Credit: PAUL JOHN BAYFIELD
The World Cup Final will take place on the last day of Latitude we find out what preparations have been made.
Latitude Festival starts on Friday, July 13 and ends on World Cup Final day, Sunday, July 15.
Football fans will be pleased to know that they will still be able to watch the World Cup Final even if they are attending Latitude Festival.
A Latitude spokesperson said: “The World Cup final will be played on big screens in the Film and Music tent. If England get through it will be played on all big screens through the site.”
The three-day-festival is packed with things to do from music, theatre, comedy, kids zones, swimming and lots more.
You may also want to watch:
Musical headliners are The Killers, Solange and alt-J. Comedy fans are also in for a treat, with the first-ever live edition of Q.I. as well as Harry Hill, Bridget Christie, Alan Davies, Dylan Moran and many more.
You can keep up with all our coverage of the festival by clicking here.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 4 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 5 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 8 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
- 9 31 miserable stats which sum up a largely miserable Ipswich Town season
- 10 Missing person from Braintree has been found