Car and jewellery stolen from Suffolk home
An appeal for dashcam footage has been launched after a BMW was stolen from a home in Cockfield, near Bury St Edmunds.
The incident took place between 5.30pm and 6pm on Monday, December 10 – when a home in Windsor Green was entered by forcing the glass in the rear door.
Jewellery and car keys were stolen from the house, while a red BMW was taken from the driveway. The vehicle has since been found elsewhere in the county.
Police are appealing for anybody who was driving in the area of the A134 between Bury St Edmunds and Sudbury between these times, and has a dashcam, to get in touch.
Anyone with information about the burglary and theft of the vehicle should contact Western Area CID on 101, quoting reference 37/71440/18.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, people can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 3 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 4 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 5 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 6 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 7 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 8 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 9 Delays on A12 after crash near Saxmundham
- 10 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault