Car collides with teenage pedestrian near Stowmarket Recreation Ground
- Credit: Archant
Police have been called to a collision between a car and a teenage pedestrian in Stowmarket this afternoon.
Officers were called to Finborough Road, close to the town’s Recreation ground, at around 12.30pm today, Thursday, December 21.
A police spokeswoman said the male pedestrian suffered an arm and a leg injury as a result of the collision.
First responders and the ambulance service have also attended the scene.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said: “We were called at 12.24pm today to a report of a road traffic collision on Finborough Road, Stowmarket.
You may also want to watch:
“An ambulance crew attended to a teenager who had suffered arm and leg injuries.
“The patient was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further care.
- 1 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 7 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 8 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 9 Town set to learn Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy opponents
- 10 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
“His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
A road closure in Finborough Road was put in place from 12.45pm but was reopened to traffic at around 1.50pm.