Two car crash in Ipswich leaves person trapped
- Credit: Google
Emergency services were called to a two car collision in Ipswich last night which left one person trapped in their vehicle.
Suffolk police received reports of a crash near to the junction of Belstead Avenue and Luther Road at around 8.05pm yesterday, Monday, July 31.
A force spokesman said there did not appear to be serious injuries, though one person had been unable to leave their car.
Firefighters and ambulance staff were also called to the scene.
Belstead Avenue was closed to traffic while emergency services carried out inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
This morning a police spokesman said the road had reopened at around 9.10pm.
- 1 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 4 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 5 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 8 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 9 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 10 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure