Emergency responders sent to car crash in Dales Road, Ipswich
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Emergency services attended the scene of a car crash in Ipswich today.
The two-car collision happened in Dales Road, close to the junction in Dale Hall Lane, at around 2.30pm.
Police, two ambulances and three fire engines were initially called to the scene.
Firefighters were stood down when it became apparent there was nobody in need of rescue.
Paramedics treated three patients at the scene but they did not require hospital treatment, a trust spokeswoman said.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said: “Nobody is thought to have been injured and the ambulance were just giving people the once over.
“The fire engines were stood down just as soon as they arrived.”
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 4 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 6 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 9 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 10 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
The cars were recovered from the scene.