Car crash on A14
A COLLISION on the A14 has caused a car to flip on to its roof.
A MAN has been taken to hospital after a collision on the A14.
Emergency services were called to the crash near Haughley at 5.53pm today, after receiving reports that a man had been trapped after a collision.
The crash, which is believed to have involved a black Nissan 350z, left one man suffering from head injuries - he was then conveyed to West Suffolk hospital by the East of England Ambulance Service.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that his injuries were not deemed to be serious.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews were also on scene to help release the trapped male.
Delays and queuing of up to two miles can be expected while police work to recover vehicles.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 5 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 Sweltering Suffolk could see hottest day this year ahead of thunderstorms