Person trapped after car crashes into ditch at cross roads
- Credit: CHARLOTTE BOND
Fire crews are working to free a person who has become trapped inside a vehicle after it crashed into a ditch near Dennington cross roads.
Three fire engines, police and the ambulance service are all at the scene of a single vehicle crash on the B1118 near to Frostley Bridge.
Police were called at 11.40am to reports of a crash on the B1118 junction with the B1116 at Dennington.
A spokesman said it is described as being near to Frostley Bridge junction before Dennington cross roads and a car has crashed into a ditch.
They said: “Two occupants are conscious and breathing but their injuries are unclear.
You may also want to watch:
“The road was closed shortly after 12pm.”
Three fire engines are on scene, from Ipswich East, Framlingham and Stradbroke, along with one ambulance.
- 1 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 2 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 5 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 6 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 7 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 8 Grieving Cook determined to fill Town fans with joy
- 9 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said that at least one person is trapped inside the vehicle and crews are working to free the occupants safely.