Car crashes into school gate
A CAR has crashed into the gates of a primary school in West Suffolk.Emergency services were called to St Mary's Church School in Mildenhall at just after 4pm.
A CAR has crashed into the gates of a primary school in West Suffolk.
Emergency services were called to St Mary's Church School in Mildenhall at just after 4pm.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said no one was thought to have been seriously hurt in the accident, which involved a Mercedes and a Toyota.
He said the Mercedes was embedded in the school gates and that the road is currently closed while recovery takes place
The East of England Ambulance Service were also called to the scene and had to treat people for minor injuries.
It is not yet known how many people were hurt but the elderly driver of the Mercedes is believed to be uninjured.
- 1 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 4 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 7 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Crewe win
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Crewe Alexandra: Celina brilliance just about enough to see Blues home
- 10 5 roadworks for Suffolk motorists to plan their journeys around this week
More details to follow.