Police called to Stoke Park after driver hits two parked cars
Police were called to Stoke Park this evening after a driver crashed into two parked cars.
The crash happened inbetween Byland Close and Tintern Close at around 5pm.
A spokesperson for Suffolk Police said: “We arrived there at around 5.10pm.
“Nobody was injured, there was just some damage to the cars.
“A driver had crashed into two parked cars.
You may also want to watch:
“The area is clear and safe to drive down. There was no need for us to close the road.
“The vehicle has now been removed. No arrests were made.”
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan