Police called to Stoke Park after driver hits two parked cars
Police were called to Stoke Park this evening after a driver crashed into two parked cars.
The crash happened inbetween Byland Close and Tintern Close at around 5pm.
A spokesperson for Suffolk Police said: “We arrived there at around 5.10pm.
“Nobody was injured, there was just some damage to the cars.
“A driver had crashed into two parked cars.
“The area is clear and safe to drive down. There was no need for us to close the road.
“The vehicle has now been removed. No arrests were made.”
- 1 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 2 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 3 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 4 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time
- 5 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 6 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 7 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 8 'We thought he could be someone special' - Comolli on McKenna's start in coaching
- 9 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 10 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich