Car on roof after crash near Newmarket
- Credit: Archant
A car has ended up on its roof following a two-vehicle collision near Newmarket.
Police were called at around 2.40pm today, Wednesday, November 7, to the scene of the crash on the A142.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police the crash involved a car and a lorry.
“The car has ended up on its roof,” he said.
“The ambulance service also attended but there doesn’t appear to be any serious injuries.”
You may also want to watch:
A stretch of the A142 was partially closed to traffic while emergency services worked at the scene.
Mildenhall police later posted a photograph of the overturned car on its Twitter feed.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 5 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 8 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
They said: “Sorry about the traffic around Newmarket.
“We’ve partially closed the A142 following a collision and it will remain whilst we wait for this car to be put back the right way up.
“Luckily no serious injuries.”
The road was clear by 4.55pm.