Car skids on ice and ends up in ditch in Walsham-le-Willlows
- Credit: Archant
A car has ended up in a ditch after skidding on ice in Walsham-le-Willows this morning.
Police were called to the incident in Finningham Road at around 5.04am today, Friday December 1.
Fire crews from Bury St Edmunds, Elmswell and Ixworth and an ambulance were also sent to the scene.
A police spokeswoman said it is believed the driver escaped the crash uninjured.
She said: “This was single vehicle collision, there were no other vehicles involved.
You may also want to watch:
“Fire are also attending as the vehicle had ended up in a ditch.
“It looks like the car has hit some ice and slipped off the road into a ditch.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
“It doesn’t look like there are any injuries to the driver.”
She said the driver did not need hospital treatment and was later taken home.