Carlton Colville: Body to be formally identified
THE formal identification of a man’s body which was found in north-east Suffolk is expected to take place next week.
Vincent Ward, 47, disappeared on Thursday.
His wife contacted police and officers searched marshes in Carlton Colville, near Lowestoft.
A man’s body was found on Friday.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said today that formal identification is expected to take place on Monday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Vincent’s wife continues to receive police family support assistance.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child