Case against Colchester man accused of sex offences against children adjourned
- Credit: Archant
A plea hearing for a 20-year-old man from the Colchester area accused of sexual offences against children has been adjourned until October 1.
Before Ipswich Crown Court today was Archie Stulpa-McCallum, from Abrey Close, Great Bentley, in north Essex.
He was arrested by police in June and subsequently charged with offences relating to four separate victims aged between 12 and 15-years-old.
The charges relate to offences alleged to have taken place between August 5 2015 and June 6 2017.
Stulpa-McCallum is accused of engaging in non-penetrative sexual activity with a girl under 13, causing or inciting a girl under 13 to engage in sexual activity without penetration and two charges of causing or inciting a girl aged 13 to 15 to engage in sexual activity without penetration.
You may also want to watch:
He has also been charged with attempting to meet a girl under 16 following grooming, making an indecent photograph or pseudo photograph of a child and possessing a prohibited image of a child.
Pleas were due to be entered to the charges today but the matter was adjourned for a week at the request of barristers in the case.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 8 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 9 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship