Lifestyle blogger nominated for ‘cruelty-free’ award.
- Credit: Archant
Woodbridge blogger Cassie Fairy has been nominated for a Cruelty Free Blogger’s Award 2018.
Cassie, author and creator of the My Thrifty Life Blog - which won the Best Homes and Interiors Blogger Award 2017 - has been nominated in the Cruelty-Free Lifestyle category.
Her articles promoting the use of cruelty-free home products and make-up caught the eye of the organisers, who aim to promote cruelty-free and vegan bloggers who are standing up for animal rights.
“I didn’t even realise I’d been nominated for the award so it was a lovely surprise to find out my blog was shortlisted for the public vote,” she said.
“I’d been blogging about thrifty living for nearly 10 years and wanted to show that it doesn’t have to be expensive to live a cruelty-free lifestyle.”
You may also want to watch:
Awards are handed out based on a public vote via Twitter. To vote for her, visit her @Cassiefairy Twitter account.
- 1 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 7 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 8 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 9 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash
- 10 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers