Casualty airlifted to hospital after crash
A man is in hospital today after a car accident on a Suffolk road this afternoon.
The casualty was airlifted to hospital after the car crash.
The accident happened on the A143 in Stradishall at around 5pm.
A motorcycle and a car were involved in the collision near the HMP Edmunds Hill prison.
A spokeswoman for the East of England NHS Ambulance Service said a male casualty, of unknown age was airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge, with serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “He was suffering chest pains and leg injuries, the fact he was flown straight to hospital suggests his injuries were quite serious.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 6 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 7 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 8 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 10 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia