Cats, budgies and ferrets - can you rehome these Martlesham RSPCA animals?
- Credit: RSPCA Suffolk East and Ipswich
Are you in a position to be able to adopt one of these cute creatures from the RSPCA centre in Martlesham?
First on our list this week is Bobby, the 10-year-old lurcher who is a bit of a nervous soul who is looking for a calm, patient owner who can help him come out of his shell.
Ideally someone with a quite home would be best and as he is a shy character he will require someone who can come to the centre regularly to spend time with him.
Bobby enjoys his walks and absolutely loves the company of other dogs; he is a total different character around canine friends so it would be ideal to rehome him with another calm natured dog.
These two are Egg and Noodle two sable mitt ferrets who love to keep themselves busy running around their enclosure.
They are quite a mischievous pair and there is never a dull moment when these two are around.
They are looking for an owner who has lots of time to continue their socialising.
- 1 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 2 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 5 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 6 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 7 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 8 Charlton boss Jackson on Bonne's 'point to prove', Addicks' interest in Pigott and Cook's sacking
- 9 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 10 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk ahead of Storm Barra's arrival
Hope you have room, after the festive season, in your home for Mince and Pie the male and female budgies.
They are a sweet pair that have happily bonded and will need to be rehomed as a pair, either together or with other budgies.
Would you be able to adopt Mince and Pie?
Meet Pearl and Amber, two affectionate and sweet natured girls who can’t wait to find a new home.
They have been together for a very long time so would be best if these two could find a home together.
If you would like two very relaxed, easy going and affectionate cats then this beautiful pair are the ones for you
Next up on our list is Milly, an affectionate who cannot wait to find a new home to settle into.
She loves nothing more than just laying around on a soft blanket and sleep the day away with the odd fuss in-between.
Milly has been at the centre for some time now and just can’t wait to find a new home to call her own.
This is Dave the bunny, he is a very sweet little guy that is very friendly and full of life.
He loves to hop around his enclosure and watch the world go by, waiting for a home with a bunny friend of his own.
He has recently had his front teeth removed and so would need a home that can monitor him closely to make sure his teeth are staying nice and healthy.
Last but not least is Tiny the Russian hamster, a pretty girl who can’t wait to find a new home.
She isn’t quite used to being handled yet so she is very scared and ould benefit from a patient home that can spend lots of time continuing her socialising.
Do you have space in your home for a new tiny friend?
The RSPCA assures families that all cats, dogs, ferrets and rabbits that are offered for adoption have been vaccinated, micro chipped and neutered.
An adoption fee of £150 for dogs, £60 for cats and £25 for rabbits and ferrets, is charged to help cover the cost of getting the animals ready for their new homes.
If you can help, call the RSPCA Suffolk East and Ipswich Branch on 0300 999 7321 9am until 4.30pm or contact them via email.