CCTV appeal after bank card is stolen in Silver End near Witham
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police have released CCTV images of two women they want to speak to in connection with a theft of a bank card in Silver End near Witham.
According to a spokesman for the constabulary, a woman in her 60s had gone into the Co-op store in Broadway at around 8am on Monday, November 27, and dropped her bank card.
Suspects realised that she had dropped the card but instead of handing it back to her, they took it.
A spokesman added that the bank card was then used before it was cancelled.
Police have released a still image of two women they wish to speak to in connection with the theft.
Anyone who knows who these women are or who has any further information that could assist officers with their investigation is asked to contact Pc Kate Matthams at #Braintree police station on 101.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 2 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 3 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 5 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington
- 6 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 7 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 8 Ipswich Town 2-1 Accrington Stanley: Blues fight back to beat scrappy visitors
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 10 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market