CCTV appeal after bank card is stolen in Silver End near Witham
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police have released CCTV images of two women they want to speak to in connection with a theft of a bank card in Silver End near Witham.
According to a spokesman for the constabulary, a woman in her 60s had gone into the Co-op store in Broadway at around 8am on Monday, November 27, and dropped her bank card.
Suspects realised that she had dropped the card but instead of handing it back to her, they took it.
A spokesman added that the bank card was then used before it was cancelled.
Police have released a still image of two women they wish to speak to in connection with the theft.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows who these women are or who has any further information that could assist officers with their investigation is asked to contact Pc Kate Matthams at #Braintree police station on 101.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex