CCTV images released following burglary in Colchester
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police have released CCTV images of two men they want to speak to in connection with a burglary in Colchester.
Officers were called to reports of a burglary at a house in Titus Way in the north of the town yesterday, Wednesday, October 11.
It is believed the property was broken into between 3.15pm and 4pm.
According to a spokesman for Essex Police the conservatory door of the property was forced open.
Intruders then conducted a search of the property however nothing is believed to have been stolen from inside.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the two men captured on CCTV or has any information that could assist police officers in their investigation of the burglary is asked to contact DI Jim White at Colchester CID on 101.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or fill in an online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy
- 7 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 8 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 9 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 10 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions