CCTV images released in search for bicycle thief in Grimwade Street, Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Police have issued CCTV images of a teenager they are keen to trace after a bicycle was stolen from Grimwade Street in Ipswich.
The incident happened on Thursday, August 13 at around 3.45pm when a man’s black Carrera mountain bike was taken from some cycle racks outside Goals Soccer Centre.
CCTV recordings captured a male riding in the area at that time.
He is describe as white, in his mid-to-late teens, of slim build, with short dark hair.
He was wearing a light coloured short-sleeved top and knee length shorts, with a darker coloured bag slung over his shoulder.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed he was with another teenager of a similar age, also of slim build with dark hair, who was wearing dark coloured clothing and riding a BMX bike with the seat very low and a rucksack on his back.
Anyone who may recognise the teenager or has any information, should contact investigating officers on 101, quoting IC/15/3625.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn