CCTV images released after alleged assaults at resort
- Credit: Archant
Police have released closed-circuit television images of two men they would like to speak to in connection with allegations of assault in Felixstowe.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said the alleged incident took place around 3.30pm on Saturday, May 5, when police received reports of an altercation which took place outside a food kiosk in Sea Road.
The spokesman said: “A suspect is alleged to have shouted before assaulting a person outside the kiosk.
“Another victim was later assaulted in Platters Road by the same suspect.
“A second victim was also verbally assaulted and pushed in the chest by another suspect a short time later outside the kiosk.”
Anyone who recognises the individuals in the images should contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference number 34438/18.
Alternatively, people can contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 3 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 6 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch
- 7 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 9 Frustration as temporary traffic lights left in place for nearly a year
- 10 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village