CCTV issued after purse theft in Iceland Foods store, Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Police have issued CCTV footage of a man and a woman they want to speak to after a woman’s purse was stolen at an Iceland store in Bury St Edmunds.
A purse was stolen from a woman’s handbag inside the Iceland Foods store in the Cornhill shortly before 2pm on January 15.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said: “Police are issuing CCTV images of a man and a woman they would like to speak to in connection with a theft of a purse in Bury St Edmunds.
“The theft took place on Monday 15 January at Iceland Foods, Cornhill, in Bury St Edmunds just before 2pm. A purse was stolen from a woman’s handbag when she was in the shop.
“Police would like to speak to the man and woman pictured in the CCTV about this incident.”
You may also want to watch:
To help police, call 101, quoting reference 2830/18, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 6 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 7 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week