Do you recognise this man?
- Credit: SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
Officers are seeking to trace this man after a victim had her vehicle keyed down both sides in Sainsburys car park.
The incident took place in Haverhill at the Sainsburys on Haycocks Road between 11.45am and midday on Friday, July 26.
The victim was in her vehicle, a silver Peugeot 206, when she was forced to close her door as another vehicle approached the parking space.
She then went back into the store and when she came out noticed her vehicle had been badly keyed down both sides.
Officers would like to speak to the man in the CCTV in connection with the incident.
If you recognise him please contact Haverhill police, quoting the crime reference 37/45817/19.
- 1 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 2 Suffolk bin collection changes this Christmas: All you need to know
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-0 loss at Charlton
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Charlton loss
- 7 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 8 Ex-Celtic boss Lennon linked with Town job
- 9 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 10 Charlton Athletic 2-0 Ipswich Town: Limp Blues soundly beaten