Silent auction at Hintlesham Hall gala charity night
- Credit: Archant
A silent auction will be among the entertainment at a big Autumn Gala charity dinner at Hintlesham Hall on Friday, October 12.
The event, organised by independent celebrant Sharon Topple, hopes to raise as much money as possible for St Elizabeth Hospice.
The evening’s entertainment will also include a delicious three-course meal, a charity prize draw, a casino area, live music and a fireworks display.
All proceeds for the event will be going to Christine Wise who has been tirelessly fund-raising for the hospice since the death of her husband Andy five years ago.
Mrs Wise has raised more than £45,000 for the hospice so far - and hopes Friday’s gala will add another big chunk of cash to the campaign.
You may also want to watch:
The event starts at 7pm with last drinks at around midnight.
For more information and to grab a last minute ticket, see www.facebook.com/events/410111329384145 or call Sharon Topple on 07951931349.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 10 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism