Where to buy the cheapest Easter eggs
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Find out which stores currently have the best Easter egg deals.
Aldi are currently selling large Galaxy Minstrels eggs for £2.49.
You may also want to watch:
Tesco is offering a three for £10 deal on a variety of large chocolate eggs.
These include Celebrations, Malteasers, Galaxy Minstrels, M&M, Bounty, Creme Egg, Wispa Gold and lots more.
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 3 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 7 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 8 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 9 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton
- 10 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
The eggs are £4 each outside of the deal.
Sainsbury’s has cut their prices on four of their large Easter eggs.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel, Cadbury Dairy Milk, Flake and Mini Eggs are all now £4 instead of £6.
Morrisons currently have a three for £10 deal on a selection of its large branded eggs.
These include Twirl, Wispa, Heroes, Galaxy, Crunchie, Double Decker, Munchies, Mars and lots more.
Another three for £10 deal on eggs at this store, large and medium eggs included.
In the deal is Galaxy Golden Eggs, Boost, Orange smarties, Chunky Kit Kat, Toffee Crisp, Yorkie, and lots more.
Waitrose is offering three for £12 on all of its own brand eggs, they include a jelly beans egg, a milk chocolate egg, and a dark chocolate bunny egg
Supermarket own brand Easter Egg
The cheapest of the supermarket brands, you can pick up a milk button or mini chocolate eggs egg for just 65p.
Sainsbury’s own small eggs come in milk chocolate or white chocolate with chocolate buttons.
25p of Lidl’s own egg goes to the NSPCC charity, the egg comes in white or milk chocolate with the choice of popping candy, fudge or smarties on the egg.
Morrisons own brand eggs come in three flavours, salted caramel, dark chocolate mint, and milk chocolate orange.
Tesco’s large Easter eggs come in two flavours Jaffa Cake and Cookies and Cream.
The ASDA egg is called the Smash Egg as you have to smash through the chocolate egg to reveal a stash of micro chocolate eggs.
The Waitrose egg is in bright owl packaging and is a hollow Belgian milk chocolate egg that is covered with speckled chocolate eggs.