Three arrested over supplying drugs by post
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been arrested and bailed by Essex Police in connection with mail-order Class A drugs.
On December 19, officers in Essex arrested a 41 year-old man from Chelmsford and two men from Islington, aged 25 and 30, on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A and B drugs.
The men were arrested after parcels containing drugs which had been posted in the mail were discovered.
The parcels, some destined for addresses domestically and others abroad, were seized by the officers,
The 41 year-old man and 30 year-old man have both been released on bail until January 15.
You may also want to watch:
The 25 year-old has been released on bail until January 16.
Illegal drugs are bought and sold on black markets online, which criminals will attempt to send via the post disguised as inconspicuous packages.
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 4 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 5 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 6 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team
- 7 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 8 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 9 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 10 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence