Do you recognise this woman? Police want to trace her after a railway station assault
- Credit: BTP
A member of staff was allegedly punched in the chest and verbally abused at an Essex railway station.
British Transport Police has issued an appeal to trace a woman officers want to speak to after the reported assault at Chelmsford railway station.
The attack happened on Tuesday, October 9, between 3-3.30pm when a woman was stopped by revenue staff for not having a valid ticket.
The woman then became abusive and obstructive to one of the revenue staff, she then assaulted them,” a spokesman for BTP said.
“Officers would like to speak to the woman pictured in this image as they believe she may have information which could help them investigate.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the woman pictured or has information which could help the investigation, is asked to call 0800 405040 or text 61016, quoting 300 of October 9.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology