Chillesford: Man trapped after car and truck crash
A MAN has been cut free from his vehicle after a crash involving a car and a truck.
The accident happened on the B1084 in Chillesford, near Woodbridge, at just after 10am.
A white Ford pick-up truck and a purple Ford Ka were the vehicles involved.
Fire crews from Woodbridge, Aldeburgh, Leiston, Saxmundham, and an officer were sent to the scene.
The Woodbridge appliance was the first to arrive and discovered one male casualty trapped inside one of the vehicles with suspected spinal injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said firefighters administered first aid to the man as they waited for paramedics to arrive. They then help to remove the man from the vehicle and made the vehicles safe.
It is not clear how serious the man’s injuries are, but a police spokesman said he was “conscious and breathing” when officers arrived.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 10 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich